All Region/State Errata
- NEW! On Page 9 of "The Ballad Of Little Musgrave And Lady Barnard," the bass part enhanced incorrectly plays an "Ab" in measures 95 and 96. It should be an "A Natural." The "Accompaniment Only" track also incorrectly plays an "Ab" in the piano part in those two measures in all male CD's.
- NEW! In Psalm 23 on Page 8, Measure 37, Beat 2, the piano part bass clef incorrectly plays a G Flat instead of the written G Natural which clashes with the G Natural in the Alto and Soprano lines. However, the part enhanced tracks for the Soprano and Alto does play the correct G Natural.
- NEW! - In the "The Ballad Of Little Musgrave And Lady Barnard," the Bass II Part Enhanced incorrectly plays an Eb in measure 260 of page 21. The correct pitch should be the written G.
- My Spirit Is Uncaged - On page 12, measure 47, the bass part enhanced incorrectly plays an E natural on the & of beat 2 (syllable "-lant") instead of the written D natural.
- "My Spirit Is Uncaged" -- Both the Bass and Tenor part enhanced tracks on Page 5, measure 12 incorrectly play a "D" instead of the written "E" on the word "Most." This occurs on the last 16th note of beat 2. Please teach the correct "E" which is printed and have have your students ignore the part enhanced "D."
- My Spirit Is Uncaged" - On page 8, measure 24, beats 3 and 4 there is a text misprint. Ignore/mark out the syllable "-lant" (of "Jubilant") on the downbeat of beat 4. The "-lant" syllable on the & of count 4 (the "up" beat) is the correct spot for that syllable. Please refer to beats 1,2,& 3 of page 12, measure 47 for the correct
- "The Ballad of Little Musgrave and Lady Barnard" - Tenor part, page 5, measure 56 (last measure of the page) shows an Eb. It should be am F# as indicated in the rehearsal staff at the bottom of the page.
- "The Sweetheart of the Sun" (Common Region) - Measure 33, beat 3 - Soprano II should be a C-natural instead of a C-sharp.
- "The Sweetheart of the Sun" (Common Region) - Measure 54, beat 1 - Alto should be tied to the eighth note on the down-beat of beat 2.